Image upload Javascript

Image upload Javascript

Hello!
I write a web application, and i want to make a "one button" solution for the camera:
In the web page is the camera live image, and a "capture" button.
After pushing the button, the camera make a image, and i want to upload this image.
From the example, i create the html with javascript and activeX, but with the frame.RawImage data the javascript nothing can do.
It's not a simple type, not a object, and the typeof returns "unknow".

I find the "SaveImage" activeX controll, but i don't have Visual Studio, and I don't know C/C++ to write a similar controll.

I need a solution to convert frame.RawImage to a string, or a base64 encoded data that i can upload with a textarea.

Thanks.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello ignisveneficus,

Note the software requirements for the MCA SDK:

2.1 Required Software for Developer Workstations

You must install the following software on all developer workstations:

Microsoft Windows Vista* Business edition /or Microsoft Windows XP* (SP2).

Microsoft DirectX 9* SDK is the minimum requirement; however,Microsoft DirectX 10* SDK is recommended for Microsoft Windows Vista

Microsoft Visual Studio SP1.

I am not aware of a way to do what your attempting, but maybe some of the other developers can voice their opinions.

Thanks,
Steve

Quoting - Steven Murray (Intel)

Hello ignisveneficus,

Note the software requirements for the MCA SDK:

2.1 Required Software for Developer Workstations

You must install the following software on all developer workstations:

Microsoft Windows Vista* Business edition /or Microsoft Windows XP* (SP2).

Microsoft DirectX 9* SDK is the minimum requirement; however,Microsoft DirectX 10* SDK is recommended for Microsoft Windows Vista

Microsoft Visual Studio SP1.

I am not aware of a way to do what your attempting, but maybe some of the other developers can voice their opinions.

Thanks,
Steve

Hello!
Yes, the required software is the Visual Studio, but the SDK don't need it, the camera dll (prjimagecontrol.ocx) don't need it, and there is a Java api, so the eclipse don't need it..
In the server side I use Java.
Ignis

Hello Ignis, did you find any ways to achieve what you were trying to do?

Cheers,

Arnaud

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today