Intel MCA Platform Driver - MEI Panasonic

Intel MCA Platform Driver - MEI Panasonic

Hello,
I am working with Panasonic CF-H1 Tablet PC (MCA) that uses Intel Platform Driver - MEI Panasonic Beta. Operating System is Microsoft Windows XP Sec. Edition. The RFID reader of the CF-H1 MCA scans iCODE RFID Tag(Philips) sucessfully. But it is not able to scan type of RFID Tag -it HF-I. How can I scan type of Tag-it HF-I? Are there any restrictions on RFID tag standarts for Panasonic CF-H1? How can I solve this problem?
Thanks.

Software Team Leader Izmir-Turkey
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Gohkan,

The MCA software currently supports tag protocol ISO 15693 only. Protocols ISO 14443A/B, TagIt, and HF-EPC and others are not currently supported by the MCA software.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I have 2 kinds of tags. They are iCODE RFID and HF-I tags. Both of these tag protokols are ISO 15693. The Intel Motion Computing MCA scans these 2 tags successfully, but Panasonic MCA only scans iCODE tag (Philips).

Thanks.

Gokhan

Software Team Leader Izmir-Turkey

Hi Gokhan,

From and Intel MCA software perspective, the only difference between the how the two systems would handle tags would be how they are configured in the MCA configuration file (intelhealthcare.cfg). The MCA configuration filesislocated in c:program filesintelmcabin by default. You could compare the RFID settings in the two files to see whatmay bedifferent.

If both MCA configuration files have the same RFID settings, then the MCA software will function the same on both systems. If that is the case, the next place to look is to see how the RFID hardware may setup differently on the two systems.

Thanks,

Steve

Login to leave a comment.