i want Advice

i want Advice

Hi,

I want some guidence as i want to make my career with INTEL.I have recently completed my bachelor from computer science and if i want to get opportunity at intel ,what should i do to move ahead with multi threaded programming.I want information about what language i can choose,any examination for intel certification etc etc.i would be very thankful if i get appropriate answer

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Quoting - manthanshah_3242

Hi,

I want some guidence as i want to make my career with INTEL.I have recently completed my bachelor from computer science and if i want to get opportunity at intel ,what should i do to move ahead with multi threaded programming.I want information about what language i can choose,any examination for intel certification etc etc.i would be very thankful if i get appropriate answer

I would suggest that you access www.intel.com and click on jobs; based on your geography you can select a location andthe job category of Engineering, Alternativelyclick-on Inten/Grad Oppertunities on the left-hand-side - this will list all the recent college graduate positions open at this time - If you look at these openpositions, you'll see many of the skill-set requirements for these posistions. Finally I'm not aware of ANY Intel certification programs at this time.

Why don't start with windows programming? using threads with java or c#
Best regards

Quoting - manthanshah_3242

Hi,

Hi Jose Jesus,

Am directing my reply to you. You said "why not try windows programming".

I want you to please help me get some good windows programming APIs that can work on most compilers.

I nave been working on some win 32 programming for some time now but can't get a good API site.

Thanks in anticipation.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today