error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

61 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Try the following: Add just after the line containing "subroutine discret1":

use dflib
character*80 cwd
integer ist

After the "write" statement line in the same subroutine, add these lines:

ist=getcwd(cwd)
write(*,'(1x,A)')trim(cwd)
pause

Compile and run the program. The subroutine will print the name of the working directory, and pause to let you read it. After the program has finished, look for the output file in that directory.

thanks. I will do it right now.

The file is made in the same folder that the two codes are in. but it appears just when I run the "discrete2" separately. When I run the "testrunqq" it does not make the output file for me.

I got something! It seems the command line " result=RUNQQ ('discrete2','-c -r')" does not run the other code at all. Because I wrote other commands like "print*,33333333333" in the second code but it is not shown in the command window after running the first code. So the problem is not the second code or the output file which is not appeared! The problem is the line " result=RUNQQ ('discrete2','-c -r')"... But how it works in your CVF?

Now I see that the result is given equal to -1 which means the runqq failed! What shoud I do for that to run?

I get a return value of 0 from RUNQQ, as expected. Do you have both EXE files in the same directory, or do you have them in separate subdirectories? If the TESTRUNQQ program did not find the DISCRETE2.Exe file in the same directory, the RUNQQ call would return -1.

The two files are in one folder. How can I be sure that in CVF they are included in one directory?

The problem was solved by moving the EXE. file from the "debug" folder to where the first code was located.

Thanks.

How can I have the exact runtime of my code?

Thanks

Pages

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today