--- Configuration: Default ---
Transform Scene Filter
Transform Scene

Processed all nodes in the scene.
Processed 1 skin bindings.
Processed 83 meshes.
Processed 1 cameras.
Create Skeletons Filter
Warning [0xabba44f4]: Skeleton "Hips" has multiple roots.
Warning [0xabba44f4]: Extra root found in bone : "HandL"
Warning [0xabba44f4]: Extra root found in bone : "LarmL"
Warning [0xabba44f4]: Extra root found in bone : "UarmL"
Warning [0xabba44f4]: Extra root found in bone : "HandR"
Warning [0xabba44f4]: Extra root found in bone : "LarmR"
Warning [0xabba44f4]: Extra root found in bone : "UarmR"

Root Node Name:Hips
Num Bones: 62
Create Skins Filter
Created 1 mesh binding(s), 68 attachment(s)
Create Skeletons Filter
Warning [0xabba89d8]: No bones or float slots in this skeleton.
Create Rigid Bodies Filter
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_1b_L") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_1a_L") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_2a_L") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_3b_L") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_3a_L") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_4b_L") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_4a_L") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_1b_R") with
very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_1a_R") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_3b_R") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_3a_R") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_4b_R") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).
Warning [0xabbabad3]: Convex hull shape ("Fing_4a_R") with very large extra radius (>halfExtents).

Created 54 rigid bodies.
Create Constraints Filter
Warning [0xabba10b0]: No constraints created.
Create Ragdoll Filter
Warning [0xabba073e]: Could not find requested ragdoll skeleton [Ragdoll_HavokBipedRig Pelvis01]. Will auto-gen one instead.
Warning [0xabba3bee]: No Rag Doll Instances Created

Create Mapping Filter
Warning [0xabbaca33]: No SkeletonA with name 'HavokBipedRig Pelvis' so using first anim skeleton instead.
Warning [0xabbaca33]: No SkeletonB with name: 'Ragdoll_HavokBipedRig Pelvis01' and could not find a ragdoll, so will have to abort.

Write to Platform Filter
Wrote layout for [Win32 MSVC] to file [C:Program Files.penetration_rig_L4101.hkx].
View XML Filter
Finished in 00:00:09

hkaMeshBinding is shown here

But..it has 0 mappings? I'm confused, I thought it was supposed to generate a mesh binding that I can use at runtime, but it isn't there.

It shows 68 attachments, but they're supposed to be bones. I think it might be something to do with the way I skinned the mesh; I skinned the mesh to pieces of geometry that are moved by other objects in my rig.

Thanks in advance.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Sorlaize,

There is a lot going on there. Have your tried doing a simpler case using your method of doing skinning? Try only exporting one skeleton and the skin with a much simpler data set. Check that out and see if you get a binding.

Which modeler are you using?

You can take a look at the docs under Havok Animation->Animation Runtime->Deformation Support for a little information on what everything is. It seems from what you described that you are creating attachments.

Let me know if you have any more information.

Thanks,
Sean

Developer Support Engineer
Havok
www.havok.com

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today