Can you give me a little demo with the The simple process of Havok

Can you give me a little demo with the The simple process of Havok

Hello everyone.

I am a chinese boy, that was my first time to post a question on an English website, so I do not have any extravagant hopes for a reply.Thank benny very much.
About Havok,This is my first time to contact the physics engine, You konw, there are very much engines, I choose the Havok.But a big problem is comming, There are little Chinese documents on the internet.All I can refer to are Havok SDKs,the demos and the Docs.I spent my all day on the codes of the demos. I think, The framework of the demos is very complex and esoteric. I do not want to understand these complex framework, Because I have a practical application in my framework, companies have the framework of the company, no one will want to make their own framework replaced for a physical engine. I need a simple independent Demo, not based on any other side of the third things, so that I can quickly understand processes and called the operation a simple API for each role.
Can you give me a small demo. so long as I could konw how to initialize physics engine, how to use, or simply the collision detection between two simply rigid bodys.
Thank you!
Look forward to your reply!My email is helloahuan@163.com
Your Chinese friend Hellohuan

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello Hellohuan,

Please have a look at the SimpleConsoleMt demo that comes
with the free SDK. This does not use the graphics or demo frameworks.

Thanks,

Daniel

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today