- If the PC is provided a static IP in the BIOS then how can that PC be accessed via Internet from any where in the world?
- How to access C drive of vPro thru web browser (using http)?
- Can we write data or an Exe into 3PDS during runtime?
- What is the amount of available memory?
- If programs are written in C# or VB.Net in BIOS then how will be able to run our applications?
- Is there any API or Web Services that can transfer data remotely into vpros C drive?
- Can we create our own interface for vPro machine that can be accessed via http?
- Can we create our own Web service if yes then what is the process to host and where should we host it?
- What features are different in cPro and vPro, can we get a comparative list of both?
Really Apprecate your answers and thoughts on these which would help in helping us build our application using AMT capabilities