Can't Access Camera

Can't Access Camera

Hi,
I can't access Motion C5 camera on my Motion C5 using .Net sample application which is provided in MCA SDK. However i can view camera by pressing camera button on right side.
There was a camera icon in my computer, its also gone.
Can please any one help me what could be the issue?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Mubshir,

Did you install the MCA SDK on the Motion C5? If yes, that is a problem.The MCA SDKshould not be installed on the Motion C5.The MCA SDK isdesigned to be installed on a development PC and uses loopback interfaces to emulate actual hardware. In the case of the Motion C5, that hardware actually exists. The Motion C5 uses what is called the MCA platformdriver to support the various hardware used by the C5 that is relevant to the MCA software.

If you have installed the MCA SDK on the Motion C5, you will need to uninstall it and reinstall the MCA platform driver. One the MCA platform driver has been reinstalled you should be able to access the camera.

The MCA platform driver for the Motion C5 is available from the Motion Computing web site and is located at the URL below. Motion lists it on the site as "Medical Clinical Assistant Software ".

http://motioncomputing.com/support/driver_download_c5.asp

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,
Many thanks for your help. Yes i had installed the MCA SDK.
According to your instructions i have uninstalled and reinstalled the plateform drivers.
But no luck.
I think i should restore C5 to orignial factory settings.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today