New Intel graphics drivers released.... but no custom DTD's

New Intel graphics drivers released.... but no custom DTD's

hackiewakie's picture

New Intel graphics drivers released and Available for download:

Driver Revision: PV 14.31

Package: 38711

I just installed these drivers for my intel GMA 950 (945G)and I cannot get any custom DTD's to show up.

I edited the IGXP32 file prior to the install, and no luck.

It's as if I did nothing to the IGXP32 file.

The drivers work fine just no custom DTD's, are available, only the default values.

Intel claims this release fixs a lot of problems

(I'm hoping they will fix my B.S.O.D. problem I'm experiencing when I use my USB TV tuner)

Do we need to modify another file in order to getIntel'snew drivers to accept our custom DTD's.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Hackie

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Aaron Brezenski (Intel)'s picture

I noticed the same thing on my desktop, thought it was just me. Trying to contact the appropriate folks. Sigh. Fix twelve things, break five more.

hackiewakie's picture

Archibael,

Pleasse let me know if you find a solution to this.

Thanks

Aaron Brezenski (Intel)'s picture

Actually, I was wrong... while my old custom DTDs were gone on the reinstall, I tried again this weekend (14.31) and got 1272x1024 working, and last night programmed 1920x1080 @ 24 fps.. Nothing else had changed, so I'm confused as to why initially it hadn't worked, or hadn't seemed like it worked.

So I don't know what's going on... Intel customer support did get back to me and told me it was working, and I was going to come back with screenshots to prove them wrong... and failed. Try again, perhaps, manually entering the data into the registry?

Login to leave a comment.