Problem with specially written 15.4 drivers and Mobile Intel 945GM/GU Express Chipset

Problem with specially written 15.4 drivers and Mobile Intel 945GM/GU Express Chipset

Hello.

I seem to be having a problem with the new 15.4 drivers.

When i install them, the laptop doesnt seem to initiaize them properly, all i get is a black screen with a bit of white at the top right of the screen which seems to fade as it gets to the bottom.

I have installed these drivers on another laptop with the same chipset and they seem to work fine.

I have tried aclean install of thechipsetand that brought up an error that says: An uknown error hasoccurred, Setup will now exit.

15.2.3drivers work fine but i would like to be able to upgrade to more recent drivers.

The laptop is a Toshiba Satellite P200 (PSPB0). The drivers on Toshiba's site are out of date.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

heloooo i have exact the same problem with the same laptop?? i tried almost all the driver maded by Intel and it looks not good at all, vista are not able to install because first strting give me a blank screen and reboot and i get windows xp and it 's ok, but without driver for the intel 945gm?? that i traid toshiba driver in the site and intel driver ,any idea or solution i will be thankfull, dualloop u r not alone :)

toshiba satellite p200 (pspb0u)

Login to leave a comment.