Are Intel specific NDIS OIDs documented anywhere?

Are Intel specific NDIS OIDs documented anywhere?

This might not be the best place to ask this question, but seems likely that network knowledgeable folks are in here...

I am developing a custom NDIS Protocol driver for the Intel PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter. I am using the most recentIntel miniport driver (from from PRO2KXP.exe). When running a query of the supported OIDs using OID_GEN_SUPPORTED_LIST I noticed that there are approx. 170 or so vendor specific OIDs. Does anyone know if these are documented anywhere or are they all proprietary?

I am specifically looking for access to specialized statistics and configuration access such as number ofpackets transmitted/received by frame size, setting/querying jumbo frame sizes, setting promiscuous mode, etc.

I see that there are many registers to capture these items in the PCI/PCI-X Family of Gigabit Ethernet Controllers Software Developer's Manual. I would assume that many of the OIDs allow direct access to these registers but I can't find any listing of what the OIDs are.

Thanks,

Drake Madison

dmadison@precisionfc.com

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

If you haven't found an answer to your question yet, try emailing Intel Customer Service at:
http://supportmail.intel.com/scripts-emf/welcome.aspx

Login to leave a comment.