Where to download ipl.dll?

Hi:

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Jennifer J. (Intel)'s picture

It might relate to IPP. Move to IPP forum.

vladimir-dudnik (Intel)'s picture

Actually nowhere. This old library was end-of-lifed several years ago. Now we do release more powerful and flexible IPP libraries.

You can download our the latest IPP 5.2 beta version from the link below

IntelIntegrated Performance Primitives 5.2 BETA

Please let us know your thoughts regarding IPP.

Regards,
Vladimir

Hi:

I had downloaded Package for IA-32 (121 MB) and installed it succesfully. But when I tried to run my program. The program still complain that it can not find ipp.dll. Which folderipp.dll locate?

Hi:

To download the program which I had trouble to run, you can go to:

http://www.codeguru.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19413

Since this forum does not allow me to attach file, I had to put them on codeguru. It is a very small zip file (500 kB). The program is about terrain generation. After you unzip the attachment file, you will get three files. The first file is "Fractal Example.exe" which I had trouble with. The other two files are opengl.dll and hfxclass45.dll. Both dll files are needed for the program. Please put them into C:windowssystem directory. Then try to run "Fractal Example.exe". You will see an error message complains that ipl.dll file is not found. If you fear about Trojan, then please run this program in a noncompany computer such as your home PC. If you fix the program, let me know.

vladimir-dudnik (Intel)'s picture

Hello,

as I said already, we stop development and distribution of previous generation of Image Processing library. Lgically it was replaced with new generation library, Intel Integrated Performance Primitives, so now you need to redesign and recompile your application, as IPP have different set of API.

Note, you may contact with Intel Premier Support to get limited IPL compatibility layer sample, which provides sample implementation of the same API but is based on IPP

Regards,
Vladimir

Login to leave a comment.