Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family help

Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family help

hi i need help whit my Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family
i downloaded a driver update that i think was ment for it but im not sure the drive up date that i download was

Intel 82915G/82910GL Express Chipset Family
Intel and im not sure is the right one.

i also when to play a game and when i open the game and is about to start the computer shuts down and restarts and it says after i restart it your computer recover from a critical erro or some thing like that ...

so can you plz help me and guide me in the right direction.

thanks

gabriel

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

I'm having the same problem accept it wont even let me downloads the driver that is supposed to be for my chipset. Please help

i am having the same problems and when i play a game like half life 2 it plays fine untill a part like when i turn a corner or something then it restarts.and when i quicksave it restarts too.i wrote to microsoft with error reports like 5 times and they just now changed the page to were it targeted my problem more than before.i came here and i cant even find a driver for it like windows reccomends.

OK I'm having the same problems also.

I've been havin this problem for 4 months. Could you please help all of us out.

Every update I download from your site says "it can't go on my pc error" and it's a BRAND NEW PC. I can't believe i wasted my money on a computer thats not able to perform right because of that stupid intel gear on it.

I WANNA OPEN MY TOWER AND RIP THE INTEL CRAP OUT AND BLOW IT UP!!!!

he dears:

in two months i have problems with the mentioned intel drivers. plz help me, how can i download it.

thanks

I'm having the same problem can someone help?

gabriel123456789@hotmail.com:hi i need help whit my Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family
i downloaded a driver update that i think was ment for it but im not sure the drive up date that i download was

Intel 82915G/82910GL Express Chipset Family
Intel and im not sure is the right one.

i also when to play a game and when i open the game and is about to start the computer shuts down and restarts and it says after i restart it your computer recover from a critical erro or some thing like that ...

so can you plz help me and guide me in the right direction.

thanks

gabriel

Need Some Help,

Ive had the same problem except with fable the lost chapters. the game is playing fine and then it just freezes. I do ctrl alt del, end the program, but then the display settings on my com as all screwed up and turned as low as possible. I then have to restart the entire thing and then its fine but, i keep trying to play and it happensagainevery five to ten minutes.

I wish I could help. I installed this driver (Intel82915G/GV/910GL) last year, and almost any game I play (that has halfway decent graphics),will lock up at some point, and either shut my computer down, and come back with a "this computer has recovered from a serious error..." message, or it will stop the game, and dump me back to my desktop in what looks like safe mode graphics, and I have to restart my computer then anyway.

Something I did notice... is that when I first installed this driver, it appeared to be installed twice, and I tried to uninstall one of them; then I tried uninstalling/deleting both and doing a fresh install, but there it was again in my Device Manager Tab, twice. I tried for a couple of days to get some tech support, but to no avail.

I really wish Intel would take care of this issue, or give tech support on it, because we're not the only one with this problem

I try & play many games, but first check here. http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

This videocard doesn't perform well at all. Can someone tell me if this card is upgradable (new graphicscard/videocard). I too can't get the downloads to work.

hey im not sure if u found a solution to your problem but I tried playing counter-strike source, after hte loading screen it turns black. Any ideas on where i can to go for help? plz email me at narwanid@aol.com i will really appreciate any advice

I play counter strike source and this graphics controller sucks for it, i run the game at about 10 frames per second, on a good day. What is up with this crap? My computer is brand new too, and i can't even game..

lol this website is sending me to weird places. um ya so chips sets that are integrated don't have all the stuff a normal compatible graphics card would have. integrated chips are just for basic monitor use. so when you start your comp your screens turns on. lol install a compatible graphics card.

ive got the same problem can anyone help me with this? or at least tell me which type of video card i would need? Ive got a dell optiplex 210L. Im unsure of which one video card i should buy in the store.

You can update your driver by doing the following:

1 - right click on an empty part of your desktop and select properties. Then click on the settings tab, advanced button, then adapter tab, properties button, and driver tab. Check your driver version. The most recent version is 6.14.10.4543. If you have an older version, you should update your driver...that should solve your problem.

2 - for some reason, IMB is not releasing the driver any more. You can get it from the Dell web site, support area. I found it at:

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&releaseid=R126541&SystemID=DIM_PNT_P4_3100&servicetag=&os=WW1&osl=en&deviceid=11168&devlib=0&typecnt=0&vercnt=2&catid=-1&impid=-1&formatcnt=1&libid=6&fileid=168177.

Once you installed the driver, re-boot your system and you should be good to go.

Hey dude i am downloading it now if it does work TY VERY MUCH but if it doesnt at least u tryed to help......i hope it does work! It just finished so ill instal it and get bak to u to tell u if it does work

anyone here need some help

i need some help

Dude this crap isnt working it sais that one or two files are missing or currupt WTF!?

I downloaded it and installed it from the Dell site without any problems. I have a Toshiba U205 laptop. What hardware are you using? What is the exact error message you are getting? It may be that the file did not download properly, thus it notes the missing files. I'd try to download it again. Hunting for old drivers is a royal pain. You need to be patient. Eventually, you will come across one that will work for you. Took me about 45 minutes to locate the Dell driver with a google search.

thank

im having the exact same problem, it says my files unzip successfully but once i try to install it says 1 or more files are missing or corrupt, any help ?

I have the following error when I try to update this exact driver:

Error
One or more files that are required for installation are either missing or corrupt.
Setup will exit.

Is there a way to reinstall the driver?

Login to leave a comment.