does it have a subroutine for cubic spline interpolation?

does it have a subroutine for cubic spline interpolation?

Hi, I am trying toport a software from a PC to a workstation. The software is using some IMSL subroutines, like, DCSIEZ (cubic spline interpolation), DLINRG(general matrix inversion) and DSROWR(sort rows of real rectangular matrix using keys in columns). And since there is only mkl-6.0-beta installed in our unix machine, so I am looking for the corresponding subroutines in MKL. It seems that I cannot find corresponding subroutines in MKL for "cubic spline interpolation" or "sort rows of real rectangular matrix using keys in columns". Does anyone have any idea? Any experience to deal with this situation? Thanks!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

MKL has never had any of these functions in it. I won't speculate what we might have in the future, but in general, we look for areas of mathematics that are important from a performance point of view and where we can favorably impact that performance.

You can see that philosophy at work in the selection of functions that are already in the library. We are open to suggestions for functions that are widely used, consume lots of CPU resources and which through algorithmic and coding effort we can improve the performance markedly.

Bruce

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today