newsletter

newsletter

What is www address for fortran newsletters?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Steve Lionel (Intel)'s picture

http://www.compaq.com/fortran/vf/newsletter.html (If this URL gives you a "page not found", please let me know and use www6 instead of www in the URL as a workaround). If you are a registered user with a correct e-mail address in our database, you recently received a message about how to see the latest issue, which is exclusively for registered users. If you think you are registered but didn't get the newsletter mail, write to vf-support@compaq.com and include your serial number and e-mail address.

Steve

Steve

I have tried both the addresses suggested in the Forum as well as the one in the em-ail announcing the newsletter. All of them give me the same "Page not found" result. (I have also tried this in both Nets cape and E.) Do you have any other suggestions?

arc Foster

Community Admin's picture

Steve,
I tryed www6, didn't work. I am registered user, I received note, but I cannot access newsletter.
Kresimir

If you can't access any page on the Fortran web site, please first try clearing your browser's cache and then try again. If it still doesn't work, please send me mail at Steve.Lionel@compaq.com

I have complained to the group that supports the web servers, but they don't think there's a problem. I can't reproduce a failure myself, when logged in from home not connected through Compaq, though I could a few days ago. I need some hard evidence to present to the web folks to make them go take another look at this.

It would also help if you could tell me what IP address www.compaq.com translates to from your system.

Sorry for the problems - I wish I knew how to solve them! I'm as frustrated as you are!

Steve

Steve

I just cleared the cache and the addresses in this thread still don't work. However, the link in the e-mail does work now. Ah, the mysteries of the internet.

Marc Foster

Steve, the problem seems to be /vf/ in your suggested addresses. All suggested addresses work when I replace /vf/ with /visual/.

Regards
Sabalan.

ARRGH! Yes, /visual, not /vf. Sorry!

Steve

Steve

Login to leave a comment.