C++ SDK

C++ SDK

I just wanted to share a solution for an issue I encountered while using the C++ SDK. The SDK Developer Guide mentioned that only the adpcppf.lib or adpcppfd.lib was needed for a C++ application. However, VS 2008 IDE complained objects not found. These objects referred to the C library. I included both the C library (adpcore.lib or adpcored.lib) and the C++ library to resolve this issue. I think the SDK Developer Guide should be updated if I am right.
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Thank your share,Haw haw ,if you are right I also think ths SDK Developer Guide should be updated.

That is correct. You need to include them in your Linker like this (Win32 Example):

/OUT:"C:\\ATOM Projects\EZScreeny\EZScreeny\Debug\EZScreeny.exe" /INCREMENTAL /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:"C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Atom Developer Program SDK\0.9\lib" /MANIFEST /MANIFESTFILE:"Debug\EZScreeny.exe.intermediate.manifest" /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG /PDB:"C:\ATOM Projects\EZScreeny\EZScreeny\Debug\EZScreeny.pdb" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /MACHINE:X86 /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT adpcored.lib adpcppfd.lib psapi.lib shlwapi.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today