How to get application ID

How to get application ID

Hi... I'm confused about getting application ID & usage of GUID. Can anybody please clear my doubts?!
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Dinesh,

In order to submit and publish applications/components on the IADP website, you need to get an ID for the application.
The ID or GUID is obtained on your dashboard. This GUID will be unique to each an every applications/components.

Using the SDK, you need to use the GUID generated on your dashboard and paste it in the SDK, please follow the documentation of the SDK for more information on how to use GUID in the code.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team

Regards, DG Rooven

Thanks for your reply Rooven... I did what you said. But it returns "Not Authorized to run". I used VS2008 & C language to develop my application. What should i do next?

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for the reply.

I would recommend that you read the user guides that came with the SDK. It may contains information on how to debug IDs issues and other issues with the SDK.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team

Regards, DG Rooven

Dinesh,

You will want to utilize the built in debug application id rather than your own for testing. Please reference the file "SDK Developer Guide.pdf" which comes with the ATOM SDK.

Login to leave a comment.