What is * Meta Only Submission Started?

What is * Meta Only Submission Started?

What is the definition of this status? * Meta Only Submission Started Is this just some sort of proof reading of the descriptions? Thank you.
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

"Application Submission Checklist
Submitted by Community Admin on 11 Sep 2009 14:11:08

Before submitting your application for validation, make sure you have the following ready:

You have a list of meta tags for App Store searches (optional).
... "

Meta Only Submission Started
1.0 Binary and Meta Validation Complete, Published

if you expand your applications that have passed binary validation this is what you see. to me it looks like the initial meta submission to/for the atom store for searches. All validations look to be done including the meta. please correct me if i'm wrong.

Why couldn't I have found that :) Thank you.

To further expand: after your app is fully approved (and published), the 'default' status is "meta only submission started", which in effect means a new draft has been started. you don't have to do anything else, but can now update the meta (store content) if you want. the more meaningful status is the one that appears just below this one and says "published". :)

Thanks Eric. Is there anything I must do to proceed past the meta stage? It seems like an automatic portion since it is effectively pushing the meta tags out to the store?

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today