SDK Issue Urgent

SDK Issue Urgent

Hello, I have sample application in SDK i have tried the same, i have taken Lib folder and include folder in my app. then i need to change few property of project as sample project is in console and we have windows app then there are few changes in property. i am having issue in fixing those properties and getting 1 error only. "Command line error D8016 : '/MTd' and '/clr:pure' command-line options are incompatibl" please consider my application is in windows based then what would be the property setting. can i have the list of them ?
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Vritti,

Please change /clr:pure to /clr.

Best of luck!

hello

already we change that property but still we have that error.

We are using 3.5 framework VC++ 2008.

Please provide us total property settings for windows application.

we are very near to finish it we required help.

its urgent.

thanks

You cannot use the statically linked CRT ( /MT or /MTd options) with /clr. Use the dynamically-linked libraries (/MD or /MDd) instead.
If you are using the /clr:pure compiler switch, your code will be linked with the import library msvcurt.lib, which also references msvcm80.dll. As with /clr, you cannot link with the statically linked library.
See
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/abx4dbyh(VS.80).aspx

Also please ensure you are not linking to a static CRT library. Something like /MDd (Multi-threaded Debug DLL) will suffice. Please reply with compiler errors if you have any trouble.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today