Clarifications Required --- Urgent

Clarifications Required --- Urgent

Praveen's picture
Hi , I would like to know the following: 1. If the app store is hosted and run from US or India? 2. What is the currency of payments for the applications and mode of payments, i.e, through paypal only or swift etc. If there is a minimum fund level requirement before a transfer is initiated, say for example, when the total revenue crosses $100 or so? 3. Is the revenue sharing is 70%-30% ? 4. If the 70% revenue is taxable? If so, what are the taxes applicable and what percentage? Cheers!, Praveen
10 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
DG Rooven (Intel)'s picture

Hi Praveen,

Thank you for your query.

Below are the answers to your questions:

1. This cannot be disclosed to the public yet. However the whole team behind the Intel® Atom™ Developer Program consists of people from different countries. Intel® is worldwide.

2, 3 and 4: All payments are currently set-up to be made in US Dollars and it is done only via paypal. If you want to sell applications/components on the IADP you need to have a paypal account. Payments will be made to the developers on a regular basis.

Quote: "Payment to Developer. On a monthly basis, the Store Operator will calculate the Net Sales Proceeds and remit seventy percent (70%) of such Net Sales Proceeds to Developer's specified deposit account, subject to the adjustments for taxes described below in Section 5(g). Intel will retain the remaining thirty percent (30%) of the Net Sales Proceeds."

Also you can find more information about the pricing on the following link: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/component-and-application-submission-distribution-agreement

Please also refer to this link for some more info: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/faq#pay_00

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Porgram Team.

Regards, DG Rooven
Praveen's picture

Hi Roovan,

Thanks for the quick reply. On the 1st Qstn, the reason I require is our company, Indian Registered is 100% export oriented and US reg can sell locally. So if the app store is hosted at US, I can list it under US registration. So, please share the info and do the needful..

DG Rooven (Intel)'s picture

Praveen,

Sure, I will check this and get back to you on this one.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team

Regards, DG Rooven
DG Rooven (Intel)'s picture

Praveen,

Could you place your request using the contact us form: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact
Please also specify clearly the reason of your request on the form.

I will get back to you via the support ticket.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team

Regards, DG Rooven
Praveen's picture

Roovan,

As per your suggestion, I have mailed all the queries which I need clarrification. Do the needful at the earliest.

Cheers! Praveen

DG Rooven (Intel)'s picture

Praveen,

I received your email. I will get back to you(via the support ticket) when I get a response.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team

Regards, DG Rooven
Praveen's picture

Roovan,

We are 100% Export Oriented Unit, I have few queries as stated below.

Since the Invoice is raised by Intel, we would like to know will the Invoice be raised from Intel US? (If it is from Intel India, we have to submit/list our products from US regitration) So plz confirm

Should we declare that the sale has been made to Intel? (Since Invoice is been raised from Intel to us). This is required to pay the taxes and duties accordingly.

Please clarify the above query and do the needful. We are eady with the binaries and waiting for this clarification.

Regards,
Praveen

DG Rooven (Intel)'s picture

Hi Praveen,

The invoice is raised by Intel® US.
The invoice comes from Intel®, hence every sale from the AppUp(SM) is made to Intel®.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team.

Regards, DG Rooven
Praveen's picture

Roovan Thanx for the clarification

Login to leave a comment.