MS Visual Studio - minimum version required?

MS Visual Studio - minimum version required?

I am getting one error - unresolved when linking my application with the SDK library using the "C" interface model. I'm using Visual Studio 2005. error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > & __thiscall std::basic_string,class std::allocator >::replace(class std:: AND MUCH MORE. Do I need to use a more recent version of MS Visual Studio libraries to support the SDK? Any suggestions? THANKS
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

In searching the forum I see that VS 2008 is required.
I did not see a set of requirements in the DOC folder documents.
Are the requirements communicated somewhere other than in this forum?

You are correct, Visual Studio 2008 is the supported IDE for ATOM Windows Applications currently. Are you still having problems linking when you use Visual Studio 2008?

The ATOM SDK Release Notes set forth the requirements including the supported development environment, they may be found here: Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Software Development Kit Beta 2 Release Notes

Other useful guidelines include:

Developer Guidelines

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Application/Component Suitability and Validation Guidelines

A full list of articles may be found here: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/articles

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today