Messages/replies not getting read...

Messages/replies not getting read...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. You can freely delete it. I have submitted my company's application for validation and it was rejected on 19th March. I have replied to the message posted to me with the validation results with some questions & explanations. I did not receive any reply. So I created a new message in the My Dashboard/Messages, but still no reply. Am I communicating with the validation team wrongly? Is there such a backlog of support/validation inquires to answer? Let me know. Thank you in advance, Paul Schumann Conceiva
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your query.

Since we monitor our forums on a daily basis (business working days), we will always find your posts and answer them.
However this specific forum is mainly dedicated for SDK queries.

I will however not delete your post or move it yet, since we are planning to restructure the Forum and categorise them better (in the future).

Concerning your query, you can also send an email to iadp-validation@intel.com ask the validation team the information you wanted.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team
Intel® AppUp(SM) Beta Center.

Regards,
DG Rooven

Paul,

You have taken the correct approach, you may want to post your question to this forum as well. Myself and others have seen many validation failures and may be able to suggest a resolution. Best of luck.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today