File missing

File missing

Hi, I am using QT 4 SDK and Intel Atom SDK to build my application. I copied both "Include" and "lib" folders to my project folder and compiled it. And following error : dbghelp.h : no such file in directory (in callStack.h) What is wrong in it?
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi,
dbghelp.h is part of the Windows SDK(Platform SDK) Headers files,so download the latest Windows SDK ,if you already have it
make sure that you added the Windows SDK Include and Lib paths to your IDE Include and LIB directories.

Ensure you have the correct Windows Platform SDK installed.

Here is a link to the 2003 version: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=A55B6B43-E24F-4EA3-A93E-40C0EC4F68E5&displaylang=en

I have install Microsoft SDK and now revived following errors:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D:/C++Projects/passrator/passrator/include/dbghelp.h:424: error: '__out_ecount_opt' has not been declared
D:/C++Projects/passrator/passrator/include/dbghelp.h:424: error: expected ')' before numeric constant
D:/C++Projects/passrator/passrator/include/dbghelp.h:424: error: expected ')' before numeric constant
D:/C++Projects/passrator/passrator/include/dbghelp.h:424: error: expected initializer before numeric constant
D:/C++Projects/passrator/passrator/include/dbghelp.h:441: error: '__out_ecount_opt' has not been declared
D:/C++Projects/passrator/passrator/include/dbghelp.h:441: error: expected ')' before numeric constant
D:/C++Projects/passrator/passrator/include/dbghelp.h:441: error: expected ')' before numeric constant
D:/C++Projects/passrator/passrator/include/dbghelp.h:441: error: expected initializer before numeric constant
D:/C++Projects/passrator/passrator/include/dbghelp.h:1479: warning: 'typedef' was ignored in this declaration
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I fix this problem

Please paste the code found at lines 424 through 441. Those errors can be indicative of a forgotten = operator.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today