Compiling SDK examples (C / C++ versions) out of the box

Compiling SDK examples (C / C++ versions) out of the box

I am trying to compile the SDK examples as is, but having issues with link 2019 errors. I am using the vs2010 compiler. At first I thought maybe the solution conversion was not complete and tried to hard code the linker path under the linker -> general -> Additional lib dir. However, that didn't work. I also tried to move the .lib files around, but still couldn't get the unresolve external. I am guessing in the project property I am missing a config. Any suggestions? sample errors: adpcored.lib(adpcore.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string,class std::allocator >::basic_string,class std::allocator >(class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > const &)" (__imp_??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z) referenced in function _ADP_Initialize adpcored.lib(ADPSoapProxy.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string,class std::allocator >::basic_string,class std::allocator >(class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > const &)" (__imp_??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z) adpcored.lib(ADPXmlWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string,class std::allocator >::basic_string,class std::allocator >(class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > const &)" (__imp_??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Please ignore this. There was another post about it. I'll switch to 2008 instead.

That is a good choice, you get the support of Intel when using their recommended IDE. Please let me know if you need any further assistance configuring your development environment.

Login to leave a comment.