In app purchases & Upgrades ?

In app purchases & Upgrades ?

Good morning guys, Following up from a previous discussion on the general topic forum here: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/node/1873 Speaking for the team here in Barcelona that are managing EMEA ISV's I would like to enquire as to wether there are any plans for in app purchases or upgrades ? The ease of business for software developers to have apps available to upgrade within the AppUp store would make for a more lucrative selling environment. I understand that the Intel AppUp store does not offer upgrades within apps just seperate verions. Many developers have been asking about apps having a variety of small upgrades ? In future versions of the store will this be a function as many developers feel that instead of uploading fifteen different versions of the same app it would be easier for them to have one app that could be tailored to the consumers liking through different upgrades ? This is quite app specific and I hope it makes sense. Thank you in advance, Colin
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Colin,

Yes sure it makes sense. This is something that is a feature request and that has been sent to the back-end team for consideration. T
Currently we do not have any official information on whether this will be implemented or when it will be implemented.

For now, for any updates made in an application, the developers have to re-submit the application for validation.

Regards
Rooven

Intel Technical Support
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today