SDK Workflow Question and Limitations? - Rendering of 2D Image on top of Live Webcam Feed / Text To Spech

SDK Workflow Question and Limitations? - Rendering of 2D Image on top of Live Webcam Feed / Text To Spech

I have several nice TTS SDK's installed for Visual Studio 2010, but will be fiddling with them to get them working on Visual C++ 2008 Express... As I understand there's limited SDK/submissions process validation support for 2010? Also - would it matter if I'm using 2008 Express instead of the full 2008 Studio? Are there any limitations on support the SDK provides with regards to webcam and microphone input? What about rendering a 2D image on top of a live video stream or processing text to speech?
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Yosun,

At this time only Visual Studio 2008 is supported by Intel for the ATOM SDK. Some developers were able to utilize Visual Studio 2010 with some modifications, however please be advised that your submission may fail the validation process.

There are some validation guidelines in reference to recording the user, please see this document for more details (Section 2.4.6):

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/validation-guidelines

As for your second question their are no restrictions made by the ATOM SDK, you may use any library that you have licensing for.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today