Category listing selection

Category listing selection

Andreas Breitschopp's picture
Hello, just a short question regarding the category listing selection. For both categories "Business" is preselected: when I e. g. want "Utilities" as the first category and "Business" as the second how does the system know that I really want to have the second category "Business" and not just leave the default setting inside the second category field? Maybe it would be better to preselect something like "(please select)" to enforce the developer to choose a category? Best regards Andreas
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
BrianDevArch's picture

Thanks for the suggestion Andreas. That would be a better UI experience.

I noticed you posted this 4 times on accident. The forums seem to be experiencing some issues currently as i observed the same issues on another thread.

Hello Brian,

thanks for your fast reply again.

Sorry for the double posting:
indeed the forum was very, very slow when I started this thread and I guess that was the reason for the double posting.

Best regards
Andreas

Hello Brian,

I've deleted the double posts now, but the forum is still very slow - at least from Germany...

Best regards
Andreas

BrianDevArch's picture

The forum issues seem to be resolved now. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist.

Login to leave a comment.