Generating Revenue with In App Advertising, Dave Gwozdz, Mojiva/mOcean

Generating Revenue with In App Advertising, Dave Gwozdz, Mojiva/mOcean

Free Apps are a tried-and-true strategy for generating brand adoption, strong downloads, and an adoring fan base. But how do you convert that good will into a revenue stream that not only keeps you out of the red, but actually helps you grow your business? In-App Advertising is a flexible and widely adopted strategy for monetizing your hours of hard work – without undermining consumer interest. Advertising revenue can provide you with a strong financial benefit that can not only pay a dividend, but can also help fund development of essential App updates and features that give your users more of what they want - for free. Whether you consider advertising as a single element of a larger business strategy, or the main thrust of your growth plan, sponsoring free Apps with well-targeted ads can help strengthen your business prospects and focus your development strategy. Discover how mOcean Mobile and Mojiva are teaming up with Intel to provide AppUp Developers with a targeted and dynamic solution for providing advertising and real-time analytics feedback to help your AppUp App generate revenue and interest.
8 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Can you share some more information on this? Perhaps a link?

I am interested in learning more about ways to monetize free apps in the AppUp program.

Thanks!

We don't have any new information to share, however we may have a beta program opportunity to test our initial solution. Send me a direct message with your contact info if you would like to participate in an early beta program

Hi Bob,

I am working for Intel in EMEA assisting new ISV's with the AppUp process, so i'm not sure that I would be relevant for this Beta program. If I encounter any ISV's who may be interested in this however, I can always send them your way.

Thanks

Ben

It looks like there is a new component that provides this service in the component store:

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/b/devcatalog/p-2809-in-app-advertising-and-monetization.aspx

In app advertising is an excellent way to get your product in front of a larger audience. People will at least try an ad sponsored version when they otherwise would not be willing to pay for it.

I'm also interested in this, please let us know if you come up with any thing.

We are also interested in this, please let us know if you come up with any thing.

Login to leave a comment.