Unable to Invite

Unable to Invite

Sundar's picture
Hi, I uploaded the latest built msi for beta testing in the intel app developer site and waited for about half an hour to remove the previously invited user as they can't see the game in the pending downloads and then waited for an hour before i inivte the beta testers for testing the application. When i wanted to invite them, i type in there name in the invite beta testers and i click invite the popup shows and the screen is in not active state. image attached for reference, no matter where i click it returns to the page and the popup closes. couldn't able to attach [The selected file invite problem.jpg could not be uploaded. Only files with the following extensions are allowed: *.] http://yfrog.com/ncinviteproblemj Some how i could able to invite one person, but i wanted to invite myself and others to test it. And these accounts where registered long back for beta testing and still using the same without any problem till the last week. These accounts were also used to test the earlier versions.. And also the only registered person who gets the pending download list of our app, couldn't able to download as it says downloading and stays there for about 3 - 4 min and show download button, so we click again after some time it shows the button again. and its not downloading..
15 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
DG Rooven (Intel)'s picture

Hi Sundar,

Please can you try it on Internet Explorer 8.0 or Firefox 3.6.10 browser?

Also, there is a known issue that previously invited beta tester cannot be invited to test an application again (a second time). Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I will check this and get back to you.

Moreover, regarding you issue in downloading your app during beta testing, I will ask somebody from the validation team to provide you some assistance. In the meantime I will advise you to go through your installer and make sure all the path and targets have been properly defined.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel Technical Support

Regards, DG Rooven
Sundar's picture

Hi Rooven,

Sure, will try it in IE and update you soon. Thank you.

Sundar's picture

Hi Rooven,

Using IE had worked i could able invite them and see it in the list as well. Ill try the download from appup too now.

Sundar,

Good to hear that you have been successful in inviting beta testers.
One thing to point out is that, the beta testers will see the application under their 'My Apps' section on the AppUp(SM) Center.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel Technical Support

Regards, DG Rooven
Sundar's picture

Rooven,

Yes, we can see the app under myapps, while we click to download its shows -1 error.

ref : http://yfrog.com/n1appuperrorj

Regards,
Sundar.

Sundar,

This may be something wrong with the application packaging. I would recommend you to review the packaging guidelines http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/troubleshooting-validation-failures. I have also requested somebody from the validation team to assist you in your beta testing.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel Technical Support

Regards, DG Rooven
BrianDevArch's picture

Sundar,

I would also be willing to beta testing an effort to pinpoint the issue. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Sundar's picture

Hi Brian,

Sure i would like to invite you too for the beta testing, can you provide the mail id you would want to beta test with, so i can invite you.

Thanks & Regards,
Sundar.

BrianDevArch's picture

PM sent, please check your inbox.

Sundar's picture

Hi Brian,

PM Received, and your been invited to beta test the app.

Thanks & Regards,
Sundar.

BrianDevArch's picture

Sundar,

I received the invite, thank you. I will give it a try this afternoon.

Sundar's picture

Hi,

Today i wanted to test the msi, so i uploaded the latest version and wanted to download it. And it wasn't getting downloaded, so i unistalled the intel appup client and downloaded a fresh installer form the appup site and installed it.

When i wanted to login using the a/c i wanted to test with which i been doing for a longtime in a single machine, it gave me a -20 error saying that i have reached the number of device that can be associated with the account.

So any idea on how how do i get back the login stuff for my account. I am already on to create a new a/c to test it, but still i wanted to get back the older one.

Thanks & Regards,
Sundar.

Hi Sundar,

Please can you provide us with your details or email address and I will check this information on our system. For privacy, you can send us these details by email to appdeveloper.support@intel.com

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel Technical Support

Regards, DG Rooven
BrianDevArch's picture

Sundar,

As a side note, I believe the current limit is 5 devices to which a single purchase of an AppUp application may be installed to before this message appears.

Login to leave a comment.