Application not appearing in Appup Store

Application not appearing in Appup Store

suhasini-vimaneni's picture
Hi, My Application "WYNS"(Entertainment, Social category) has been published on 28th october 2010. Till now it is not appearing in Appup Store. I am checking in appup.com site. Downloaded appup center client to my windows 7 Notebook. There I'm unable to signin. It is throwing a Error: -13. When can I see my app in appup store? Vsuhaasini.
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
BrianDevArch's picture

Vsuhaasini,

When you submitted your application to the AppUp store, did you specify Windows XP or Windows 7?

suhasini-vimaneni's picture

Brian,

No, I have not mentioned anywhere while submitting application. But for supported OS I have given Windows XP and Windows 7.

DG Rooven (Intel)'s picture

Hi Suhasini,

Please can you try to re-install the AppUp(SM) Center and let it overwrite the existing installation?

Also please make sure that there are not any antivirus and/or firewall blocking internet access to the AppUp(SM) Center. Error code 13 is mostly a 'Communication Failure' error when the AppUp is not able to connect to the internet. If you have any antivirus or firewall installed on your system, please check their settings and make sure that they are not blocking AppUp access to the internet.

Let us know if the issue remains.

In regards to the application appearing on the AppUp.com site, please note that the list of application appearing on the site is not a real time updated list. The list is updated manually on a regular basis.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards, DG Rooven

Login to leave a comment.