Donwload counts in store and web do not match

Donwload counts in store and web do not match

Hi, The number of downloads reflecting on the store and on the web in My Dashboard do not match. Why is that, and which number is the correct number? Regards Brett Spence
7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

I would imagine there is a small difference as it is likely one is updated more often than the other.

Hi Brett,

Please send us an e-mail with screenshots. http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Hi Brett,

Thank you for your e-mail. The client shows total downloads while the dashboard shows total minus cancellations. We are working on making these match or, at least, clarifying them better.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

I would like believe the offset numbers are explained that easily - but I have an application that shows more downloads in the store itself than on my dashboard. It is a matter of 1 download on the store and 0 on the dashboard. It has been this way for several weeks.

My other applications have updated daily on my dashboard - though their store versions never update (which may/not be due to your explaination above).

I'm publishing games on behalf of other developers so I need to get the download numbers right. Thoughts?

Hi Max,

Can you verify that Climb That Big Tree is example 1 (1 download in store) and Trillion Ball and Super Static Party are the "other" applications mentioned? Thanks

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Yes I can. That's confirmed.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today