Application Published but not found in Appup Store

Application Published but not found in Appup Store

Hi, We receive an email from the community admin which was From: Community Admin Subject: Intel AppUp(SM) developer program: Validation Status Update Dear Valued Member, Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that your submission has successfully met validation criteria and is ready to be published. Submission: Alpha Personal Expense Tracker Approval Date: 2/25/2011 1:53:16 PM Publication Start Date: 2/8/2011 12:00:00 AM Publication Stop Date: 2/25/2021 12:00:00 AM Best regards, Intel AppUp(SM) developer program team Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Copyright (C) 2010, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. but when I search for the same application in Appup Store the result shows "NOT Found" so can anyone from Intel help on this.
nilotpal.datta
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

nilotpal-datta,

The most common cause of this symptom is an operating system mismatch. If you title was published in the AppUp store as being compatible with XP and not Windows 7, you will not see the title listed when you log into the AppUp client on a Windows 7 computer. Does this apply to your title?

The second thing you may try is to reboot and log back into the AppUp client.

Hello,

I just checked and the application is now available on the apppup.com website.
Please note that the appup.com site is not a full real time synchronization of the AppUp™ Center. There may be a delay of upto 72 hours (not including weekends/holidays) for an app to actually appear on the client then to appear on the appup.com site.

If after 3-5 days after an app has been published and available on the client but not on the appup.com site, then you can contact us by email providing us the details of the application and we will flag it to the relevant team.

I hope this helps.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp™ Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards, DG Rooven

Hello Rooven,

Thanks for the reply yes the application is now available on the appup.com.But Can you tell me how Alpha Screen capture was published with a different publisher name, will really appreciate if you can tell us the solution.

Regards,
Nilotpal Datta
Mcc Esolution

nilotpal.datta

Hello,

We have investigated in this particular issue and I was told by the backend team that on our side they do not have access to delete or modify any meta data provided by a developer. It's only the developer or the publisher of the app who is able to make these modifications. At this moment I can only confirm that it was not from our side.

My colleague who is working on this case will respond to the developer via the ticket he created. If this happens again for other applications, please do not hesitate to inform this to us as soon as possible.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp™ Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards, DG Rooven

Login to leave a comment.