Problems with Validation (Java)

Problems with Validation (Java)

Iam having a problem with the Package Validation Utility... After changing my DEBUG GUID for a production GUID i did export the application as a runnable .jar, i did run a test on it and it showed the error: "The application is not authorized to run under this account or device", which was expected as it seem the GUID works, so i think i have made no mistakes at this point. When i use the Packaging Utility to generate the complete .jar i have no problems, i have followed this guide: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/intel-appup-java-packaging-utility and everything seems to work fine. But when i use the Package Validation Utility it does not run my application, the window never opens, if i try to run the application by myself it shows this error: Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from C:\...\application.jar -------------------------Problem Solved------------------------------ Im sorry. i misunderstood the process, i was supposed to run the Package Validation Utility while using the DEBUG GUID, its fixed now.
1 post / 0 new
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.