Publisher Page Not Showing in AppUp.com

Publisher Page Not Showing in AppUp.com

Hi, We are unable to get the publisher page in the www.appup.com website. Please check with the attached URL. We have tried it many times and we face this problem for a long time. Hence we raising this issue here. We could see other publisher pages are getting listed but not ours, I think it is because of the number of apps (261 apps), we added to the App Store that create this problem. Please fix the problem, so that it will be easy for us to share this link to our clients. Thanking you, Best Regards, Saravanan K
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Saravanan,

Thank you very much for reporting this to us.

I have just checked on www.appup.com through one of your apps and I am seeing the same behaviour. Details of other publishers appear without such issue. I think you are right, it could well be the number of apps you have available on the store.

I have reported this issue to the back end team for further investigation.
We are sorry for the inconveniences this is causing you.

I will get back to you when I get a response.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) center
Intel AppUp(SM) developer program

Regards, DG Rooven

Hi Saravanan,

I just want inform you that engineering has now resolved this issue. Please can you check it and let us know if you see the issue again.
I will also send you a confirmation email.
Thank you very much for your patience. We apologise for any inconveniences this might have caused to you.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) center
Intel AppUp(SM) developer program

Regards, DG Rooven

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today