Accelerator

Accelerator

Hi all, I have a question.. Do I have to submiit a funding request in the accelerator progrsam before I submit the application or after? Does Intel provide funding before the applicacion is published or after? Thank you, Erica
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello Erica,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel AppUp(SM) developer program.

You can submit a funding request in the Intel AppUp Accelerator program even before you start developing your applications. You need to submit all the required details on the application form and submit it. The relevant team will get back to you when they have processed your application form.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) center
Intel AppUp(SM) developer program

Regards, DG Rooven

Hello Mr. Rooven,

thank you so much for answering to my questions.

Best regards,

Erica

Hello Rooven,

I submitted my application for Accelerator funding more than 2 weeks ago. Would you please give us more info about the following?

1. How long does it take for the Accelerator Team to review/process the application?
2. How does the Accelerator Team notify us about the result of its review of the application?
3. What is the email address of the Accelerator Team to which we can email inquiries for follow up?

Thanks and all the best,

Oscar

Hi Oscar,

I will follow-up on this. I also received your email regarding same subject.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Login to leave a comment.