Error occured when trying to submit the application

Error occured when trying to submit the application

pavan-kumar's picture
Hi all, Could any one please let me help from this error. "Our software thinks that something isn't quite right. Please retry after correcting errors.,ZIP file check failed,required file missing,icon.png If the error makes no sense at all, or looks like gibberish, you might be able to find help on our support forum (feel free to copy/paste). Click here to go to the forum" I zipped with all those files 1. index.html 2. icon.png 3. img.png Even though the error message is received while i am trying to upload the zip file
7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi, anyone able to solve this ? I face the same issue. I have the name in lower cases.

Hi, anyone able to solve this ? I face the same issue. I have the name in lower cases.

Bill Chung's picture

Hi leelim81:

Check your icon.png size .
icon.png (required file in your code zip):
Currently, encapsulator doe not check the pixel size of this file. However, for MeeGo compliance you need at least 128x128 pixels, otherwise your application may be rejected during AppUp center validation.

BrianDevArch's picture

Pavan,

Is that the error message that the validation team sent back to you, it looks like it may be incomplete? Please attach any screen shots as well.

pavan-kumar's picture

thanks BrainDevArch, I notice this error message when i try to submit the web application through the Appup Encapsulator.

i am unable to deploy the web application through this encapsulator.. could you try to solve this problem.

Bill Chung's picture

The tool is "case sensitive" , so please check your "icon.png" file name , all letters need be lower case.
for example: if your file name is "Icon.png" , it will cause this error.

Login to leave a comment.