Your License can not be validated

Your License can not be validated

I'm getting this error from the license manager on install Your license can not be validated Please check your internet connection and try again I have "" for the GUID as instructed and have tried it with also node/1794 I've searched around on the error. Two threads on it but no solutions. One thread said it was an incorrect update url but I can't find anything on that. I have uploaded the app but not submitted it for validation. Ideas? Much appreciated Phil
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Phil,

Please check out this thread: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/de-de/node/2105

If that does not help, you may want to post the license section of your code.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Hi Hal,

Thanks but I checked out that thread before posting.

Here's the license section

creationComplete="init()"
>

Sorry I've tried several methods for posting code and none are working for me

I have looked through all the threads, but still can't figure out the issue. Whether I put my guid in that i received from AppUp, or I put in "" for the value, I continue to get "Your license can not be validated. Please check your internet connection and try again". I can get the "skip license check" if i put in "true" in DEBUG_MODE".

I wonder if the problem is because it is trying to contact adobe melrose, which is no longer active? what I have done so far is to simply comment out the following line in my app "licenseManager.checkLicense( this, myGuid, UPDATE_MODE, DEBUG_MODE );".

Then i compiled and the MSI built and I was able to at least get it up on AppUp as a beta to test. I am still waiting for my signed cert, so I have not tried submitting for validation yet. Will the application fail validation with the license manager code removed?

How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Kent

Login to leave a comment.