License

License

Hello, I have an ISV that wants to live the program. How can he do this? Do you know if at the end of the free year he has to pay or he can to choose to buy the AppUp lincense or not? Thanks, Erica Ricci
6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Andreas Breitschopp's picture

Hello Erica,

I have an ISV that wants to live the program. How can he do this?

If he really wants to leave the developer program, the ISV should contact the support team and they will help him to close his account.

Do you know if at the end of the free year he has to pay or he can to choose to buy the AppUp lincense or not?

As far as I know the developer program is still free at the moment (also after the first year). But it may cost something somewhen in the future.

But I guess/hope Intel will inform the developers early enough before they need to pay something. ;-)

Best regards
Andreas

Thank you so much Andreas.

Best regards,

Erica

Hal's picture

Hi Erica,

Andreas is correct. Please note that the $99 fee is still being waived. Whenever this yearly charge will become applicable and we start to charge developers, all registered developers will receive a notification that will give them the option to either continue with the program or leave the program if they wish. Currently the Program is still free.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Thank you Hal.

Best regards,

Erica

:o

Login to leave a comment.