Error 330...

Error 330...

Okay been a month since I tried to beta test but getting 330 error contact support when I try to launch appup and even after I uninstall then reinstall I get the same error. Any clues? Not heard from support yet. -Tony
6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Tony,

Please go to your profile data (Click on your name, then profile data tab). Change something in profile data (like adding or subtracting dashes in phone number). Hit save. Try download again.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Hi Hal,

Sorry I sent a response that went to the support email instead of here. Mainly with the error keeping me from logging into Appup Center client do you mean login to here and change something?

Thanks,
-Tony

Hi Tony,

Sorry, I misunderstood your original post. Can you verify that you are using a supported O/S? See http://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-4664

Also, you might try the latest client (3.3) available here: http://www.appup.com/applications/index?d=w

There are issues if using the same system the SDK is installed on.

If you are still having issues it is Ok if I reset your password? I can then test your account here and will send you new password privately.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Hi Hal,

I downloaded the new client got a 304 error. Uninstalled the other installs on my test boxes. Waited a day now the client will not launch anymore.

I am running on Windows 3 Home Premium 32-bit. But I also have dev env installed. I will try install on another PC and try again.

By the way developers may need to have many installs allowed to test different OS. For example I am testing under XP, Win 7 32-bit and 64-bit.

Regards,
-Tony

Hi Tony,

The number of installs should not be an issue now as we count machines instead of installs now. So, as long as you are using 5 (or less) total systems you should not need any account resets.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today