Helloworld Application/Sample Programmes and tutorials for Meego and Windows and the Development Enviroment for Windows /Meego

Helloworld Application/Sample Programmes and tutorials for Meego and Windows and the Development Enviroment for Windows /Meego

HI, I have recently joined the group and try to get my system ready for the app development for meego and windows(priority).I have already got the code signing certificate from the comodo and now the system readiness is the only hurdle.PLz fill my gaps of lacking info in the below lines First is the GUID same as the code signing certificate.I have already registered my self and my organisation.If not direct me to the link where I can get it. Here is my tryst with setting up the development enviroment. (1) System Ready for Windows (a) For .NET 1. Downloaded the 90 day trial --> http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=3713 and installed it 2. Installed the AppUpSDK_CLR_v1.1.2 3. Tried installing AppUpSDK_VSPLUGIN_v1.1.5 but got the pop up error -- "Microsoft Visual Studio* 2008 SP1 is not installed so Intel AppUp (TM) Software Development Kit library new-project-template will not be available for Visual Studio 2008*.Do you want to continue to install Intel AppUp (TM) SDK Plug-in 1.1.5 for Visual Studio* Software? PS : Is there a way to attach the snapshots? I then Downloaded and installed the SP1 from here --> http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=10986 and after that I Installed the AppUpSDK_VSPLUGIN_v1.1.5(point 3) What next >> Any tutorial /helloworld examples/Sample codes.Where can i find it, if in forums, i will . Also i think these will be helpful while developing : API Reference for .NET* technology (b) For C/C++ 1. Downloaded the 90 day trial --> http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=3713 and installed it(same as above in (a), I think we need the same IDE) 2.Installed the AppUpSDK_CPP_v1.1.2 3. I Installed the AppUpSDK_VSPLUGIN_v1.1.5(i think this is same for both windows and What next >> Any tutorial /helloworld examples/Sample codes??Where can i find it, if in forums, i will . Also i think these will be helpful while developing : API Reference for C++ API Reference for C (2) System Ready for Meego Have to start yet.One question is --> can the development enviroment be made on Linux for meego or only windows enviroment is needed ? Also i think these will be helpful while developing : Developer Guide for Java* technology API Reference for MeeGo* and C API Reference for MeeGo* and C++ Release Notes for MeeGo* C/C++ SDK I have grouped the document from below list according to the relevant section under "Also i think these will be helpful while developing ".PLz add /correct them. Developer APIs & Release Notes Developer Guide for Java* technology Plug-in Beta for Eclipse* software Release Notes Plug-in for Visual Studio software Release Notes for Java* software Release Notes for .NET* technology Release Notes for C/C++ Release Notes API Reference for Java* software API Reference for .NET* technology API Reference for C++ API Reference for C API Reference for MeeGo* and C API Reference for MeeGo* and C++ Release Notes for MeeGo* C/C++ SDK Also is there a mailing list like that of android on google or yahoo (android-discuss@googlegroups.com, android-ndk@googlegroups.com, android-developers@googlegroups.com, ) Looking forward to be the part of this exciting community. best Rgds, Saurabh
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

GUID means the unique product ID in AppUp Center, not same as code signing.
You can get it when using my Dashboard --> Applications --> Start a New Application.
Suggest you can see On-Demand Training Video 102 to know the flow.

Login to leave a comment.