MSI upload failing

MSI upload failing

11:00 PM Pacific time 12/29: After one clicks the Upload MSI anyone else getting a message Error transferring file, please try again ...
9 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hello Mark,

yes, I do get exactly the same error.

Obviously there is more down right now as I cannot login as end user in the AppUp center anymore, too:
http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/forums/login-appup-center-does-not-work

Best regards
Andreas

Still getting the error message 9:40 AM Pacific 12/30. Customer support was contacted last night

MSI upload still failing 16:30 Pacific time 12/30

Hello Mark,

yes, they know about that already (I also sent an a-mail to an Intel guy), but I guess they won't work on that till Monday...

Best regards
Andreas

Hello all,

These issues appear to be resolved. Please let me know if you are still having issues and, if it is the uploading issue, what is file name and size.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Still crashing 16:30 Pacific time 1/2/2012. The file is 7.3 megabytes in size and is named BeisaSetup

A 7+ mbyte MSI uploaded successfully at 06:30 Pacific 1/3/2012. I don't seem able to start a beta test (get the Beta Test Has Ended message when I click Start Beta Test).

Hello,

Please try clearing cache and updating version then resubmitting msi. If you still are having issues after that, I will request that one of our validation engineers contact you. Thank you!

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today