Download crypt library problem.

Download crypt library problem.

Hi, I had purchased Composer XE for OS X.  I did read the page in http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/download-ipp-cryptography-libraries, but under my  product download page, there is no link to download the library I wanted.

Step 4: "Next click the Cryptography Library or Cryptography Download or similar "how to get" cryptography link in the Related Files section of the download page (see below)."

How can I get the crypt library? Thanks.

AttachmentSize
Download downloadpage.png86.79 KB
7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Sridevi (Intel)'s picture

Dear Customer,

If you have standalone IPP installed, then you'll see "get crypto library.htm" file in the download area of standalone IPP. I'm sending you a private message with a link to register for crypto library

Thanks,
Sridevi

Sridevi Allam Technical consulting engineer - Intel MKL

Thank you, I did get the download page now, but when I click 'download' , the link redirects me to MyProducts.aspx page, nothing was downloaded to my computer. Something wrong with my ID?

Attachments: 

AttachmentSize
Download DownloadLink.jpg34.21 KB

Did you fill in the form? if you look into the composer xe 2013 download area, you'll find "get crypto library" htm file. open this file and click on "register for eligibility" link. you'll see a form. please fill in this form and click submit. only then you'll have access to this product.

let me know if you still are not able to download the crypto files

Thanks,
Sridevi

No lucky.... It's still not work. I did what you said. Click 'get-crypto-library.htm' , then click 'register for eligibility' and fill the form. After I submit the form, the download link appear and I got a new serial number. But when I click the download link, the page redirect me to MyProduct.aspx and nothing downloaded to my computer.

I've tried three times, now the crypto library download page look like this ( please see the attachment).

Attachments: 

AttachmentSize
Download cryptolibdownload.jpg98.52 KB

It should work. I'm not sure why its not working for you. can you go to registrationcentre.intel.com and login and go to "my products" . crypto products should be listed in there. can you tr downloading from this place? let me know if this didnt work for you

Thank you,
Sridevi

Thanks for your suggestion. But it is not work.

When I click the download link (m_ccompxe_crypto_ipp_2013.0.088.dmg), two pages popup in the browser, one is the download link, another is MyProduct.aspx(https://registrationcenter.intel.com/RegCenter/MyProducts.aspx). But the download page closed automatically about 1 to 2 seconds later.

I've tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox, all browsers did the same actions.

Login to leave a comment.