Intel Visual Fortran Compiler cannot activate my license

Intel Visual Fortran Compiler cannot activate my license

Hi, I have registered my serial number for Intel Visual Fortran Compiler v11.1 at Intel Registration Centre.

I received license file and link to download the product.

The installation program proceeds to the Activation Options.

When I enter my serial number the install program cannot connect to Internet so takes me to offline activation steps.

I noted the 27 character activation code and went as directed to the Remote Activation Page.

When I click 'Generate Unlock Code' it says 'License Expired' but my license is OK!

I then chose the alternative activation option to use the .lic file that Intel emailed to me but it just gives message 'License is invalid'.

Please can you help me?

Thanks, Nick

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Nick,

Let's handle this via private message.

Sincerely,
James Tullos
Technical Consulting Engineer
Intel® Cluster Tools

I am having a similar problem to Nick's, except when I try the unlock code provided, i immediat;y get a "response entered is incorrect", even though I have entered the code coorectly by copy and paste... If I wanted to try the license file, could you please tell me where i should place it first? Otherwise, can you help with my issue please? I hae tried calling the number given and it doesnot work, and also tried to submit a request, but the "product" browse window stays empty, so i can's raise  a request.

Thanks in advance

Arjan

Arjan,

Is your license under support or has it expired? Remote services are not supported for expired licenses; in this case you need to use the license file for product installation. Which is your serial number (answer via "Send Author A Message").

Regards, Hubert.

Login to leave a comment.