Welcome to the Intel® Perceptual Computing SDK forum. Our hope for this forum is to develop a vibrant community of developers sharing their ideas, solutions, and challenges. Intel engineers working on the Perceptual Computing SDK are actively monitoring this forum and are available to answer questions.
In addition to this forum, we’ve created some additional resources to help you ramp quickly;
- The Intel Perceptual Computing home page will contain the latest news and announcements: www.intel.com/software/perceptual,
- The Intel Perceptual Computing SDK Product Brief gives an overview of Intel’s new Perceptual Computing SDK
- Getting Started using the Perceptual Computing SDK will help guide you through your first applications
- Get started developing perceptual computing applications using Creative* Interactive Gesture Camera
- Check out the most common questions in our FAQ for Intel® Perceptual Computing SDK
We encourage active participation on this forum and look forward to hearing from you. Prior to posting however, please consult that FAQ. There’s a good chance that your question may have been already addressed. When posting a new topic, please be as descriptive as possible to help us quickly assess how best to help you.
We are extremely excited to work with everyone to craft the next generation of applications using the Intel® Perceptual Computing SDK! Thank you for your involvement.
The Intel Perceptual Computing Team