Intel Parallel Composer 2011 trial

Intel Parallel Composer 2011 trial

Hello.

I have VS 2005 only available and I wanted to try Intel Parallel Composer 2011 since that the last one which supports it. I can't find where I can get the trial version for this. I only find trial versions of the latest 2013.

Thanks in advance.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Let me transfer you to the Download and Registration forum. They will help you out there.

Jennifer

Hi,
Yes, from the SW evaluation center at http://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-software-evaluation-center allows you to get the latest release which is 2013.

But you can still download older versions. Go ahead and get an evaluation copy for the 2013 from the above link. Once you get the serial number, register that serial number per instructions.

When you download, you can select the version (older) from the drop down menu in the version area of the download page and download what you want.
The license should work for the 2011 package you download.

Regards,
Kittur

Hi,

Let me know if you have any issues or need any further clarification.

Regards,
Kittur

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

I can't understand which of the 2013 products corresponds to the old Intel Parallel Composer 2011 (not XE since I don't need the extra features).

I see Intel® Composer XE 2013 for Windows and Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 for Windows in the Compilers and Libraries section.

Hi,
Well, the composer 2011 apparently went into a suite and has since been replaced by Intel Parallel Studio XE. So, there's no new access to composer 2011 unless you held an
active license to that product. To get the xe version of the Composer 2011 XE, follow the steps I'd mentioned earlier:

- Go to the SW evaluation center at http://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-software-evaluation-center allows you to get the latest release which is 2013.
- Once you get the serial number, register that serial number per instructions. When you download, you can select the version (older 2011) from the drop down menu
in the version area of the download page and download what you want. The license should work for the 2011 package you download

Hope the above clarifies your question.Let me know if you need any further clarification.

Regards,
Kittur

Login to leave a comment.