installation problem: still error #7002 for IMSL library

installation problem: still error #7002 for IMSL library

Max C.'s picture

Hi,

I just installed Microsoft Visual Studio for Windows and IMSL libraries. I followed the article "Installing and using the IMSL* Libraries", icluded paths for both Icludes and Librarires for both 32 and 64 architectures. Also included

INCLUDE 'link_fnl_static.h'
!DEC$ OBJCOMMENT LIB:'libiomp5md.lib'

in the main program. Checked the folders: IMSL files are there.

Still get error #7002. Please help. 

Max

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.
Steve Lionel (Intel)'s picture

Please show the contents of the "Includes" list for both Win32 and x64 and the buildlog.htm from the failed build. My guess is that you made an error in the includes list.

Steve
Max C.'s picture

Includes list for x64:
$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\include
$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\include\Intel64
$(IFortInstallDir)mkl\include
$(VCInstallDir)atlmfc\include
$(VCInstallDir)include
$(WindowsSdkDir)include
$(FrameworkSDKDir)include
$(FNL_DIR)\Intel64\include\dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\VNI\imsl\fnl600\intel64\include\dll

and for win32

$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\include
$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\include\ia32
$(IFortInstallDir)mkl\include
$(VCInstallDir)atlmfc\include
$(VCInstallDir)include
$(WindowsSdkDir)include
$(FrameworkSDKDir)include
$(FNL_DIR)\IA32\include\dll
C:\Program Files (x86)\VNI\imsl\fnl600\ia32\include\dll

and buildlog

Build Log   
 Build started: Project: LLR2, Configuration: Debug|Win32 
Output   
Compiling with Intel(R) Visual Fortran Compiler XE 13.0.1.119 [IA-32]...
ifort /nologo /debug:full /Od /I&quotC:\Program Files (x86)\VNI\imsl&quot /I&quotC:\Program Files (x86)\VNI\imsl\fnl600\ia32\lib&quot /warn:interfaces /module:&quotDebug\\&quot /object:&quotDebug\\&quot /Fd&quotDebug\vc100.pdb&quot /traceback /check:bounds /check:stack /libs:static /threads /dbglibs /Qmkl:parallel /c /Qvc10 /Qlocation,link,&quotC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Intel Fortran\Microsoft Files\VC\\bin&quot &quotC:\Users\Maxym\Documents\LLR\param.for&quot
ifort /nologo /debug:full /Od /I&quotC:\Program Files (x86)\VNI\imsl&quot /I&quotC:\Program Files (x86)\VNI\imsl\fnl600\ia32\lib&quot /warn:interfaces /module:&quotDebug\\&quot /object:&quotDebug\\&quot /Fd&quotDebug\vc100.pdb&quot /traceback /check:bounds /check:stack /libs:static /threads /dbglibs /Qmkl:parallel /c /Qvc10 /Qlocation,link,&quotC:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Intel Fortran\Microsoft Files\VC\\bin&quot &quotC:\Users\Maxym\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\LLR2\LLR2\LLR2.f90&quot
C:\Users\Maxym\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\LLR2\LLR2\LLR2.f90(6): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file.  Check INCLUDE paths.   [IMSL]
	use imsl
------------^
compilation aborted for C:\Users\Maxym\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\LLR2\LLR2\LLR2.f90 (code 1)

LLR2 - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

mecej4's picture

Would you please list the lines of file LLR2.f90 that contain USE statements or, if the file is not too long, attach LLR2.f90?

Max C.'s picture

INCLUDE 'link_fnl_static.h'
!DEC$ OBJCOMMENT LIB:'libiomp5md.lib'

! PACKAGES TO BE USED
use param
use imsl

mecej4's picture

I do not recognize either param.mod and imsl.mod to be one of the module files distributed with either IMSL-FNL6 or FNL7.

Are these modules declared in your source files? If so, those source files need to be compiled first, and the module files so produced need to be located in a directory that is in the %INCLUDE% path string.

Steve Lionel (Intel)'s picture

Right - IMSL is not the name of an IMSL-provided module in IMSL 6. Try NUMERICAL_LIBRARIES instead if you are using the "Fortran 77" interface, or the appropriate xxx_INT module(s) if using the "Fortran 90" interface.

Steve

Login to leave a comment.