Welcome to the user forum for the Intel® System Studio. Intel® System Studio is an integrated system software development tools solution for Intel® architecture based Intelligent Systems, Mobile Devices, Embedded Devices and the Internet of Things (IoT)This is the place to ask questions of and share information with other users.
The Intel® System Studio consists of multiple components for developing, debugging, tuning and deploying system and application code targeted towards embedded and moviledesigns. The tool suite covers a variety of different use cases targeting development for platforms ranging from Intel® Quark SoC and Intel® Atom™ Processor based low-power embedded platforms to 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation Intel® Core™ microarchitecture based designs for high throughput data processing and signal processing.
Intel® System Studio 2014 adds support for Microsoft Windows* host and latest Android*, Yocto Project*, Wind River Linux*, Tizen* IVI target platforms.
Please have a look at the What's New Overview to find out more.
Visit the Intel® Software Evaluation Center to evaluate this product.
The product contains the following components
- Intel® C++ Compiler 14.0 for Embedded OS Linux*
- Intel® C++ Compiler 14.0 Update 1 for Android* OS
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 8.1 for Linux*
- Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.1 Update 2 for Linux* (Intel® 64 and IA-32)
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier 2014 for Systems
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier Sampling Enabling Product (SEP) 3.15 Update 16
- Intel® Energy Profiler
- WakeUp Watch for Android* 3.1.6
- SoC Watch for Android* 1.3
- Intel® Inspector 2014 for Systems
- The GNU* Project Debugger – GDB v7.6 (Provided under GNU General Public License v3)
- Intel® JTAG Debugger 2014 for Linux*
- Intel® JTAG Debugger notification module xdbntf.ko (Provided under GNU General Public License v2)
- SVEN Technology 1.0 (SDK provided under GNU General Public License v2)
The Intel® C++ Compiler specifically supports building Tizen* IVI 2.0 targeted applications as well as Wind River* Linux* targeted application from Windows* host.
Broader Host and Target OS coverage
- New Tizen* IVI 2.0, 3.0
- New Yocto Project* 1.5
- New Wind River* Linux* 4.0 - 6.0
- New Android* 4.0.x - 4.4.x
- New Windows* 7 & 8 Host development for Linux*-based Targets
Enhanced Eclipse integration & cross-build
- Automated Eclipse* IDE Integration on Linux* and Windows* hosts
- Enhanced cross-build sysroot support and Wind River* Linux* cross-build environment integration
- Yocto Project* Compatible
- OpenEmbedded* 3rd party toolchain layer recipes
New features across all components
- Intel® C++ Compiler and libraries generated code compatible with Wind River Simics*
- Intel® JTAG Debugger 2014 - Now supports Intel® Quark™, Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon™ processors.
- GNU* GDB - Branch Trace Store (btrace) for Intel® Atom™ or 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier 2014 for Systems - Adds system-wide event-based sampling of uncore and SoC memory bandwidth
- Intel® C++ Compiler 14.0 – Optimizations for the latest Intel® processor generation including Intel® Quark processor
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 8.1 - Adds new signal processing features for communications, MMSE MIMO support, and optimization for the latest Intel® processor generation
- Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.1 - Optimizations for the latest Intel® processor generation
New Intel® Architecture platforms
- Latest Intel® Atom™ processor E3xxx and Z3xxx generation (code-named Bay Trail)
- Latest Intel® Atom™ processor C2xxx generation (code-named Avoton, Rangeley)
- Intel® Quark™ processor X1xxx (code-named Clanton)
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor (code-named Haswell)