Hey guys first round result is announced

Hey guys first round result is announced

Hey guys Intel Percptual computing first round result is announced, who all got the mail?

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Yes, I've received email, but I saw results at contests site earlier, as soon as they became available.

I don't understand, why Intel didn't provide video links or description at least for 2nd prizes winners. It is also interesting how many entries was submitted.

Yes I agree with you Nikolay, It would be great to know how much a developer scored in contest as well.

I checked with the development guys  -- they are still preparing the videos and images for the twenty-five (25) second place winners.    And will update the site when it's available.   At this time they advise around the week of April 8th to be safe -- could be earlier.  It is quite a large number of pages to prepare :). 

Its would be great help for developers if they would be knowing judges comments and scores, what lacked in thier entry. We will try to improve that for next phase and try to meet judges requirement.

Quote:

Shyam wrote:

Its would be great help for developers if they would be knowing judges comments and scores, what lacked in thier entry.

Yes, it would be perfect.

We're not at liberty to reveal scores or provide individual feedback to all entries.  Now that contest 1 is done, some of you have been posting their entries on this forum to get some comments from the community and that's great.  We're also planning some online activities (webinars,  video tutorials) that can help everyone refine their ideas for the upcoming contest 2.

Even I got the mail.(yay :D) 

I just had this one doubt about the second phase. The categories for the entries in the second phase would be the same as the first one , or would there be some other additions/ deletions.

I guess it should be same, just the difference will be last time 11 countries participated but this time 16 countries gone participate.

Congrats all! 

I did okay, but I have to agree my entries were not polished enough for grand prize. Hope the SDK receives another release or two before the next deadline! 

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today