Potential Typos in the Gold Release documentation

Potential Typos in the Gold Release documentation

First of all, it's really great to see that the SDK documentation has been unified into a single CHM file in the gold release, as this makes life much easier for reading and topic searching across different algorithms. Bravos, guys!

As I read thru some of the pages for understanding certain functions more, I encountered quite some confusions due to the discrency of the class method in the description and the corresponding code examples because they have totally different names. I believed that this has been introduced thru the code refactoring process, where certain areas have not been updated in parallel in time.

One of this examples is the "Geometric Nodes and Hand Modeling" page where the text explains the QueryNodeData by showing an example of QueryGeoNode. Since QueryGeoNode seems to be a valid method in the Unity engine counterpart, it may confuse the reader if the context is about the general SDK or the specific Unity area, especially for the new comers. Hope that the experts can take a look at this, thanks!

cheers
SMing 

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Thank you for your feedback.   I've captured your input and will try and ensure updates are made to clarify the documentation in the next release. 

-Eric 

Thank you too, Eric for putting this into the backlog.

cheers
SMing 

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today