So I think there are 3 available collectors. Correct me if I'm wrong:
- hkpFlagCdBodyPairCollector will return a boolean hit as soon as it finds one. When a hit is found, the code early exits and does not process more objects.
- hkpFirstCdBodyPairCollector is exactly the same, but it stores some additional information about the touched object.
- hkpAllCdBodyPairCollector basically stores & returns everything.
So now imagine a scene with a sphere touching two highly-tesselated meshes. I am looking for a collector that would return two hits in that case (i.e. the two meshes). However it seems that none of the available collectors do that:
- hkpFlagCdBodyPairCollector and hkpFirstCdBodyPairCollector will return one hit only
- hkpAllCdBodyPairCollector will apparently return a huge number of hits, probably one for each touched triangle. This is way more than I need, and probably slower than necessary.
Is that roughly correct? And is there a collector that would do what I need here? Or a way to create a custom one?